SERVING HEARST TO GRAVENHURST
AND RAPIDLY EXPANDING
Why make the switch?
Propane appliances work more efficiently compared to those powered by other means, which in turn saves you money. Propane furnaces heat at 90% efficiency as opposed to furnace oil which heats at 60% efficiency. Compared to an electric dryer, a propane dryer can dry clothes in about three quarters of the time and save you up to 65% in costs.
Propane is a clean-burning, low carbon energy source emitting essentially
no air pollutants. In comparison to other fuels, using propane reduces greenhouse gas & improves air quality helping protect the environment.
Propane can be used for various in-home appliances such as furnaces, water heaters, space heaters, fireplaces & dryers. It is also frequently used for outdoor applications like pool heaters, generators and even on farms.
Made from carbon steel, propane tanks are twenty times more puncture-resistant than ethanol, methanol and gas tanks. Propane can be safely store in these tanks for up to twenty years with no sign of corrosion. Propane itself also has the lowest flammability rating out of all alternative fuels & has a distinct odor making is easily detectable in the unlikely event of a leak.
You can count on Grant Propane to provide quality products and services across Northern Ontario. Our aim is to exceed customer expectations by providing propane quickly, efficiently and
at competitive prices. Whether you are switching to propane, require delivery or
want to learn about the benefits of propane, we are committed to making sure you receive
the best customer service experience possible.
· Royal Canadian Legion Branch 310 Annual Fun Bonspiel
· Literacy Council of South Temiskaming Annual Spelling Bee
· Temiskaming Shores Minor Hockey – Grant Propane Puckhounds
· Temiskaming Shores Minor Hockey – Grant Fuels Puckhounds
· Annual NOHA tournament of Champions in New Liskeard
· New Liskeard Lions Midgets Hockey Team
· New Liskeard Cubs AAA Midget Hockey Team
· Tri-Town Ski and Snow Board Village
· One Foot Forward
· 1st Annual Wabi River Kayak Challenge – New Liskeard Lions Club
· Annual Sesikinika Fish Derby
· Annual Charlton Fish Derby
· Temagami’s Annual Canada Day Celebration
· Nipissing First Nation Annual Charity Golf Tournament
· The Latchford Aubrey Cosens Branch 629 – Royal Canadian Legion
· Larder Lake Lions Club Annual Fish Derby
· Rotary Club of Englehart Annual Spring Dinner and Auction
· Friends of Yogart Exceptional Kids Camp
· Englehart High School Annual Athletic Awards Banquet
· Englehart and District Hospital Annual Fall Dinner and Auction
· Charlton Agricultural Society Annual Fair
· Annual Haileybury Legion Branch 54 Golf Tournament
· Annual Sutton Bay Countryfest
· Matachewan Recreation Committee
· Cougar Ridge Farms Annual Temiskaming Diabetic Program Fundraiser